kumpulan soal-soal

kumpulan soal latihan soal tryout uts, uas,us,un,usbn,sbmptn sd, smp, sma, smk

Minggu, 07 Mei 2017

An example of English about Nouns

  Unknown       Minggu, 07 Mei 2017
An example of English about Nouns

An example of English about Nouns ~ The questions below will give you knowledge about the use of nouns or nouns. Through the following questions, you will train your skills in terms of vocabulary, general knowledge, and skimata or background knowledge of everyday events. Good luck.

1. Call the _____ to arrest the murder.
a. Police
b. Ambulance

2. My father is reading _____ now.
a. A TV
b. A newspaper

3. My mother told me to have a _____ every morning.
a. Breakfast
b. Dinner

4. ______ is a kind of Italian food.
a. Pizza
b. Kebab

5. I am sorry, all _____ in this hotel have been booked.
a. Pools
b. Rooms

6. I need _____ to buy a drink.
a. A water
b. Money

7. Please take off your _____ outside.
a. Clothes
b. Shoes

8. Will you go to the _____ to watch his newest movie tonight?
a. Cinema
b. Café

9. I don’t know the _____ where you were born.
a. Studio
b. Place

10. I prefer to buy _____ rather than diamond.
a. Iron
b. Gold

Answered :
1. a
2. b
3. a
4. a
5. b
6. b
7. b
8. a
9. b
10. b



logoblog

Thanks for reading An example of English about Nouns

Previous
« Prev Post

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar